Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Uninteresting.

I have far too much biochemistry to fit into my brain in the next two days that I'm not even sure its going to happen.  I can explain what goes on and understand it perfectly but the practice questions want you to draw the entire process of molecules undergoing changes in bonds, shape, structure.  The possibilities in biochemical systems seem endless but there is obviously a limit or we wouldn't function the way we do.  Interesting stuff makes my mind happy and bad at the same time.

PS, and in terms of other relevant thoughts at present (which may be far more interesting):



0 comments:

Post a Comment