Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, June 04, 2011

How much I love you...

I want you to know that you've changed my life forever, for absolute good.
And I don't know what is capable of happening; I suppose just about anything...
But I want you to forever know and never forget just how much you mean to me.
There will be never anyone to fill your shoes... not in a million years.
And I know when I'm old and reminiscing; just wishing I could re-live one last
moment from my younger years; I'll be thinking of the day I met you.
To all the shining stars in my life and the people that have helped me be who I am today (and there are not too many of you); I love you very much and I am forever thankful for each and every moment that I have been privileged enough to know you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment