Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

If words could only describe.

Control is something we procrastinate over far too much.
Not everyone you encounter is going to appreciate the things you say and do and you have to be ok with that.
I am absolutely filled with positive energy right now, all I want to do is meditate. 
Sitting still in this repetitive day-to-day mind state just isn't fulfilling enough - life is too short.
I wish right now I could put my thoughts into words.
I feel like the strongest me I have ever been....
I feel like I can do anything in this moment...
......To be continued when my mind stops excelling my body to take action on more important things than blogging :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment