Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My energy.

So one of the laws of thermodynamics states "Energy is never created, nor destroyed".  I guess that's how life is... the transfer of energy between souls and people.  There is a dominoes effect depending on what you are exposed to and the positive and negative energies and auras that exist within us circulate, much like energy in chemical systems.  But in saying that we are chemical systems of biology... everything in life is relative in one way or another.

I love these quiet moments alone at night where I'm able to feel my heart beat, breath and open my mind to beautiful music.  The only problem in late nights is missing such a beautiful time of the morning - this is something I hope to one day fix.  I get easily sparked by little things and my thoughts spiral beyond control.  Right now I am tired, I am stressed, I am filled with caffeine but I am still somewhat happy and peaceful at heart; living right here and right now in this moment.  I am blessed to have every second, every thought, every opportunity... and this constant flow of positive energy within.

Sometimes I sit here and wonder how other people in the world are feeling at this exact moment.  And I know its naive to wish that everyone could be as peaceful as I am now because that could never be possible.  However, if you read this; whoever you are and whatever mood you're in - take a moment, a breath even.. just to feel your energy within and to remember that life is so very beautiful...


The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.  ~Michelangelo

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."  Say not, "I have found the path of the soul."  Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path."  For the soul walks upon all paths.  The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.  The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.  ~Kahlil Gibran

0 comments:

Post a Comment