Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, February 01, 2010

I didn't know it at fifteen.

Fifteen.
I know its rather lame of me to quote a song for 12 year old teenage girls but I must admit that Taylor Swift is definitely one of the most beautiful girls ever and appears to be rather down to earth in her video blogs (yes yes I have watched some of them).

This is a bit of a tribute to those who made up my younger years.  I found a whole bunch of photos on an old USB and heard this song when my little sister was playing it and it seemed so true.  I remember when you thought life was always going to stay the same and you didnt realise what your true dreams were.  Hehe :)


 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment