Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, February 01, 2010

Babble Babble, Bitch Bitch.

Today's blog is a general update and a bit of a rant so wipe your feet and enter...or turn around and leave before I begin.

For those of you that dont know, I am a regular listener of jimmerish fm.  Currently I'm awaiting the start of the live Betty and the Beast show.  Its awesome have a listen and send your questions in to jimmerish.fm@gmail.com.  Speaking of jimmerish himself, I am now the owner of my dream car (model but still gorgeous) thanks to him.  This blog is my time killer!

Anyway news time...

 LIQUORICE

Today Simon and I went to Claremont so he could get a skateboard and reignite his love for riding a board and not a bike.  My "must do" activity in Claremont is to go to Liquorish, a shop in the new Claremont quarter.  IT IS AMAZING!!  Tea leaves, coffee beans, chocolate treats, nuts, fruits, books.  It is my ABSOLUTE heaven.  Check it out if you ever go near there.  Steph introduced me to salt and vinegar almonds which you can purchase for a relatively good price.

My liquorice favourites:
- Dried mango - NO SUGAR which is awesome.  Its divine.
- Chocolate coated coffee beans -  White, dark, milk.  With or without chocolate they are delicious!
- Soy crisps - Mustard, sweet chilli and original, a good alternative to potato chips with 7g of soy protein per 25 gram serve (which is 110 calories + 20 of which are fat).
- Cleanse tea - Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good for detoxing or after exercise to wind down and cleanse your insides.
- Dragon ball tea - A tea leaf from Japan that is perfect for green tea lovers (i live off that stuff).
- Peach hearts - An all time favourite child hood lolly of mine!



More random news...

CITY TO SURF

I've decided I'm going to do the city to surf this year so I went on an epic run but it will probably be the first and last you will hear of this... and I'm not sure if progress will actually happen.  I will at least do the minimum distance if all fails but I have long enough to train up.

PURCHASES
Nick had a sweet ass T-shirt and so Simon and I have been raiding the website it was from and choosing ones we wanna buy... its cheaper postage to purchase together.

I bought my ticket to future music.  Are you going?  You better be.  It will hopefully be epic.

RANDOM
I got the sweetest inbox message from a certain chef.  Thank you if you read this!

I'm going down south next week and it shall be awesome.

Good night guys.  My next blog will be a little more exciting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment