Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, February 12, 2010

The 411

So I've been in Margs for the past couple of days with Kate and Fi.  We had a good time chilling out.  I've been pretty wrecked for the last two days and I need some bum around time.  Here is my small collection of wines from Down South.  I REALLY need a wine rack so I can add them to my larger collection.

I have allocated drinking dates for most of them:
The happs cab merlot shall be consumed on my 21st birthday
The settlers ridge rose, on valentines day
The others I am yet to decide on!


I've also been wondering if anyone wants to start a book club?  I'm pretty keen.
Anyway I shall write a more interesting blog in the near future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment