Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I may or may not have previously blogged about my obsession with almost every TV series.  I think I have been addicted to Lost (which is now showing season 6 YAY), Family guy, House, Coupling, Seinfeld, Skins, Scrubs, Black books, Extras, Futurama, The Simpsons, South Park, Bewitched, The Big Bang Theory and the list goes on.  I would like to introduce you to another of my visual obsessions - Tim Burton movies.  I ADORE them!  The nightmare before Christmas was one of my favourites but I'm almost certain that it's going to be knocked out by ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!

I'm counting down the days.  March 4th HURRY UP!

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

As for Lost... you can watch them online.  Juliettes bomb doesnt work, they meet more of the others and Claire has taken over from Rouso!  Been hard to get into but should hopefully have a good ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment