Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The things kids say...

I love the little things kids say. Having a kindy teacher
 for a mother and a million cousins I hear a lot of funnies....



Its funny when you knock on the toilet door and your little cousin says "come innnn".

My mum had a "round the world" theme one week where every
day kids dressed up in international clothing.
Mum (to 4 year old boy): So what did you wear today cameron.
Cameron:  These quicksilver thongs. My mum said they were made in china!

My 8 year old cousin was walking around the house saying "Who has the biggest fanny".
My aunty asked him why and he said that and he said his teacher asked everyone at school that day. WTF?

Kid I babysit: Can I be a massage man and give you a massage in my shop.
Me: Sure.
*5 year old boy makes me lay on the floor and undoes my bra*
WTF.

5-y.o boy I babysit: Did you know that santa claus' wife has a beard in her pants?

Little girl (4ish) in the dentist: Mum, what does "perving" mean?

Mothers Day card from my 8 year cousin: Dear mum, you are shiny as a shield and just like a vacuum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment