Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, May 09, 2011

Love is an equal experience...



"If I love you, I will carry for you all your pain,
I will assume for you all your debts (in every definition of the word), 
I will protect you from your own insecurity,
I will protect upon you all sorts of good qualities that you have never actually cultivated in yourself
and I will buy Christmas presents for your entire family. 
I will give you the sun and the rain, and if they are not available, 
I will give you a sun check and a rain check. 
I will give you all this and more, until I get so exhausted and depleted
 that the only way I can recover my energy is by becoming infatuated with someone else." 

- Elizabeth Gilbert

0 comments:

Post a Comment