Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please help

One person can't fix the mess the world is in but they can try.  There's a girl I used to go to school with who is one of those people trying so please donate and support her (see link under image).  It upsets me to think that this is a huge issue relating to my career in a way - the absence of food.  I will be researching and teaching people that have access to food about how to eat it whilst there are so many out there with virtually nothing that they would never dream of needing someone like me.  And its not even just about food! Its about education.  Its about living standards.  Its about surviving in a world worth surviving for!  I know poverty will not be fixed for a while, if ever, but if we all give a little, those that need it will gain a lot!  The world is a crazy place.  Please help the children of Cambodia on Stephanie's page :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment