Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, July 19, 2010

Detox Box


As far as recent event goes life has been pretty dry since Thailand.  I miss warm nights and so much to do that all you want to do is lie in and watch movies because you're so exhausted from a packed out day.  My tatt has finally healed and is looking pretty good.  I want more but I'm being impulsive and irrational so I'll wait.  Tomorrow I sort out all my uni shit and shall do some baking.  Man I sound exciting right?  I wrote a blog the other night which I shall put in soon.  I'm reading this fantastic book called "Why people believe weird things" and its loosely based around some of the ideas in that.

I bought this "Detox Box" about 6 months ago and tomorrow I am making myself use it.  These holidays I have eaten more shit than I have over the past year and I feel like crap.

1. More Real Food, Less “Food-like Substances”
2. More Fruit and Vegetables, Less Sugar, Wheat and Corn
3. More Organic, Less Toxic
4. More Chewing, Less Eating
5. More Water, Less Sugary crap

Wish me luck.  For some reason it seems far harder this time.

Hopefully my next blog will be far more interesting than reading about my current life events (or more so lack of events).  Peace out kids x

0 comments:

Post a Comment