Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hating people only hurts you.

Litter.
I'm no hater but why?
Why can't people grow up? 
Ego? Jealousy? Mental illness? Shit personality? Bad upbringing? WHAT?
I am a peace maker.  It bothers me when I am not at peace with people and I want so desperately to restore peace if ever it is lost.  I may act crazy at times but if you are straight up I am very rational and realistic.  I make the judgments beings make but I try hard to not let them be tarnished.  I like people that I shouldn't like, I care about people that I shouldn't care about, I associate with those who don't deserve to know me.  Why?  Simply because I'm an idiot.  Its just in my nature to be this way and it fucking sucks sometimes.  It really sucks. 

To those who
Seek to hurt me.
Wish bad karma upon me.
Dig up shit from the past.
Judge me without knowing me.
Put me down to make yourself feel better.
Make up lies about me.
Get into my business.
Manipulate. Fight. Hate.

Take EVERYTHING in the palm of your hand.
Squeeze it tight and then blow it all away.
Forget it. Chances are I have but the negative energy drives me nuts.
Talk to me.  Or don't.  Your call.
Unfortunately with me all it takes is sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment