Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't be an idiot.

To a large number of Perth drivers: RAGE at your crap driving and failure to CHECK YOUR BLIND SPOT! 

Here's a gorgeous commercial a friend had on her facebook :)



And while I am here and discussing road safety I may as well add:

To anyone who thinks its just awesome to get in a car and take it as fast as it goes OFF A RACE TRACK.. I think you are a total idiot.  I hate this whole fast car ego thing!  Yes I LOVE cars which is kind of weird I guess and I do appreciate well made fast cars but there's a time and place for everything.  I don't really care if you are dumb enought to kill yourself but think of who you may take with you... a friend, partner, family member.  Or worse still, think of what will happen if you survive and they die!





0 comments:

Post a Comment