Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, July 29, 2011

Once.


For those that have read a lot of my previous blogs it will be evident to you that this thought crosses my mind quite frequently.  The more I experience life, taste new things, see new places, feel new emotions; the more I ponder this saying.  Life is short but life is long - its a complete contradiction in itself.  Our days are numbered but in the same regard, there are a lot of them to live if you waste your time doing nothing.  And you know what - nothing is actually ever permanent.  Life passes by, things come and things go and you can change the direction; your path, like the rudder of a boat, whenever you choose.

I suppose what I am saying is that new possibilities are always in reach, as long as you have the willpower or the freedom at heart to either stive for them or alternatively, allow yourself to fall into them.  There are days where you will master this and everything will be at balance, just as there will be days where you'll risk everything, maybe fuck shit up and then get back on that horse.  
Nothing is permanent, not even entire cities, species of animals or civilisations.  Everything comes and goes with time.  I guess that's why you must make choices while you are young enough to embrace all that life offers.

I am becoming aware that this blog seems like ludicrous ranting and yes, it is to some degree.  But the thing I enjoy most about my blogs is when I look back at each one I remember exactly what was happening in my life at the time and all the things I was thinking as I typed.  This particular one is of significance as my mind is searching for ways to let go of being tied down and suppressed.  It has just occured to me that I can easily keep myself afloat, but I am too young to take responsibility in doing this for others - especially when it consumes all my time and energy.  It is hard when you have your eye on something and someone constantly tells you that you'll only forever be able to dream it.  It is now that I have ultimate control, my path can change as I choose and I am quite content with knowing that this moment will be different from the next and many others I will experience in my short little lifetime....

0 comments:

Post a Comment