Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, July 15, 2011

Big decision

Everything happens for a reason.

I made a choice that now makes all other
 choices ever made seem all the more easy.
*
I consider myself lucky to have had the privilege to make
that choice to the best of my ability...
*
And I pray and I hope that all my thoughts and
feelings remain sound and confident from this point.

Its funny how almost anything can happen in the blink of an eye.  Some things slide past easily, others draw attention to problems or faults or values in our lives and some change us completely; forever.  From this moment I will take every single day as a blessing.

I will make wiser decisions about the people I share my life with.I will keep my future dreams always close to my heart and soul.I will work the hardest I can to pursue all that is good in my life.Life is beautiful - so fucking beautiful...And what I have done has not made me a bad person.It has simply tested me for all that I am,And strengthened me in all that I hope to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment