Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Love and ambition



Underneath my idiocracy, I am a very very emotional person.  I am very spontaneous yet somehow prepared, extremally ambitious, loving at heart and also a huge dreamer.  Luck is a term I rather not use, yet love and karma are words of meaning in which I strongly believe.  I have learnt that the only way we can achieve our greatest dreams is to DO what we love, have things to look forward to and have people to share ourselves with. I am fortunate enough to have all three.


As you will know by my facebook heres what I live by:

[Life]
There are no good guys & bad guys, there are both. It depends which part you show off more.
Love is a game of trial and error.
Ambition and inspiration are your drivers- Your goals are limitles!
Pain and heart ache only make you stronger.
Happiness radiates from person to person.
Mistakes will always be made but forgiveness is always possible.
Travel is ultimate bliss.



My favourite quote:
♥ It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...
 
 
Emotions
 
I am in a huge state of bliss and emotion and I have a very very strong desire to read some poetry.  Since I saw "Bright star" I remembered how much I used to love poetry and how often I used to read it.  Although William Shakespeare was rather bias and extremally sexist at times (although it was old england), I love him.  I have also remembered how much I love Robert Frost and of course, John Keats.  There are so many wonderful poets out there.  I am feeling filled with love right now so here are some beautiful quotes by dear Mr Keats:
 
 
 
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness".
 
 
 
"Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter".
 
 
 
"Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced".
 
 
 
"Pleasure is oft a visitant; but pain clings cruelly to us.”
 
 
 
“I am certain of nothing but the Holiness of the Heart's affections and the Truth of the Imagination”
 

1 comments:

Fiona said...

ah my i love keats. and i also really loved heaney.
but that film was so beautiful, just the most amazing cinematography.
watching that film just reminds me of how beautiful everything in the world can be, and how powerful words and emotions can be

Post a Comment