Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This is beautiful.


I wish words were sufficient enough to express and explain, everything that I long to express and explain.  It's like we try so hard to assign meanings to letters and pages of text give the thought, the expression, no justice at all really.  That's what frustrates me.  We can't comprehend what we haven't personally experienced.  Perhaps that makes us stronger, or for some, weaker - I know it would be different for everyone.  But I wish somehow our words could portray the perfect amount of depth - the sweetness of moments, the feelings we have.  It feels like words are so inaccurate, so short; so lost for real, valid and intensely overwhelming things that we want to encapsulate the meaning of.  But that's enough from me.  I will have to pair images with words if I want you to create any idea of what I am feeling right now.

One thing I've learnt in my life is that "Beauty in things exists in the mind that contemplates them".  Beauty is something that can never be compromised, it's always set by he who observes.

I am getting to this strange point in life that I have heard others refer to - that prime age.  I don't have all the free time in the world, but I have freedom.  Not the freedom of a child - as much as we long for that, I personally think that that type of innocence is overrated.  It is much more fulfilling knowing you have an understanding of things, have been exposed to numerous occurrences, places and concepts and that you can grow from it.  
I realise now that there are 'thinkers' and there are 'do'ers'.
I don't want to know the 'do-ers', I want to be one...

We spend so much of our time being these crazy, naive, insecure bundles of human.  In saying this, some of us spend so much time trying to please someone who's never going to see us and the things we do as someone else will.  Why is this so important to us?  I've learnt that if your way fits in to my way, we're alright.  But its my way all the way, just as for you its yours.  So do it your way, or no way at all.

One thing I long for is to see through someone else's eyes, as  an alternate observer.  It would be so empowering, so mind opening.  If I could somehow seep through your skin, see what you see, feel what you are, I'd do it.  I don't want to be someone else, I just want to know what its like to be you.

I read a blog recently, and from it was given wise words - "dont recycle the past".

I want to live and feel and breathe all human experiences possible - and there are limitations to that.


Make a choice to be happy - whatever it takes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment