Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, February 06, 2012

Let's go places together.

I think my study and work habits go in a set cycle - I study, I work, I save enough money and then I travel.  If I could cancel out the study part, and do the other bits forever, I think life would be pretty perfect.


“As the traveler who has once been from home is wiser than he who has never left his own doorstep, so a knowledge of one other culture should sharpen our ability to scrutinize more steadily, to appreciate more lovingly, our own.” – Margaret Mead



“Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.’” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran



 “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag






“Travel at its truest is thus an ironic experience, and the best travelers… seem to be those able to hold two or three inconsistent ideas in their minds at the same time, or able to regard themselves as at once serious persons and clowns.” – Paul Fussell

0 comments:

Post a Comment