Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, April 22, 2011

Treasure yourself.

EXTREME natural high.  It could be due to the fact that tomorrow I will be having amazing hippy times in some pirate pants with delicious psytrance but there is a massive combination of things causing this feeling.  I have this urge to completely detox my life and have beautiful, meaningful moments.


So this is what it's like - to constantly feel thankful to exist.  It really does confuse me.  Some days I go so unmotivated, letting the hours slip away and achieving very little but somehow that has stopped mattering so much.  Lately I can honestly say I have been on self discovering high.  I suppose when reading blogs such as this, I used to think that such people (as I am being) lived in a candy coated world, oblivious to hidden horrors but it has become apparent to me that there are infinite possibilities wherever you are.  You may not have what you want right now but make the most of the present so that you can shape it into an amazing future.

Now when I read stupidly happy blogs I get high off the energy from that person so far (or near) that expressed themselves in such a positive way.  I love it.  Its infectious.  Hopefully I can spread it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment