Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Art, nature and beauty...

Little things in life never cease to amaze me.  I'm almost glad for the little things; glad that they don't go unseen and unappreciated because they are indeed so fulfilling.  Have you ever sat in a tranquil place, at one with nature - fascinated by its beauty?  Watching all the ecosystems, the interactions, the colours, the textures... all of it.  I have always longed to create things that are as beautiful as I see or as obscure and intricate as my mind can imagine but I lack the skills.  That's why I am so attracted to people that can create such beauty from within for the rest of the world to see,  a soul on canvas.


1 comments:

Katro said...

I do this a lot, it's the best feeling.

Post a Comment