Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I was here...



We are forever searching for who we are and when we think we know, something changes.  We surprise, confuse or shock ourselves in a way thought we never would.  There will never be an appropriate summary of words to describe one's self as we are all strangers to ourselves.  In some ways, perhaps this is why we need others - not to tell us who we are or who we should be but so we can observe the way they respond to us; the way they see our character and we can then reflect whether they left any impression.

Once upon a time, someone made a difference in your world.  They may still be present but it is likely that they have gone.  This is where I make it exceptionally hard for myself as I am forever dwelling on the differences that people made and feeling as if they should remain in my life to make more.  On the other side of my mind's battle grounds I am aware that they are gone, but it doesn't mean that they are forgotten; just like the things that were said and done.  All is relative, but not everything can be held on to and not everything should be.





There is a reason why you loved someone, why you were friends with someone and why you


did the things you did with the people you have. But aside from that, there are reasons why 

people have come and gone from your life. I will always walk away from conflict but 

sometimes its necessary to keep people out that just dont fit anymore. Respect me when I say 

we don't need each other now like we did before.



Look outside, the world is waiting for who you are NOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment