Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Connections.

What is a good relationship?  Do I even really know?  I guess I've come to realise over time that its not about what you build on, its the initial connection.  You can have everything you want but lack the latter and nothing quite makes it right without it.

There is nothing more invigorating than a relationship of constant verbal expression, wonderful debates, thought discussions and learning.  My mind longs for that constant mental stimulus, I want to be taught and to teach.  I'm not saying that there are smart and dumb people out there and thats the line between what I connect with when it comes to a partner (although there are).  I'm saying that I am excited by those who wear their intelligence on their sleeve when they are around me.  I want to know what you think - about everything.  All the time.  Every seemingly insignificant thought.  Every dream.  Every argument and debate that you have in your mind with worldly things.  And when a connection like that has been found, absolutely nothing can compare.


0 comments:

Post a Comment