Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank you...

You and I.
Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever


Do you ever feel like someone's put there hand right inside your heart and touched your soul?  I rarely feel like that with people but it feels so invigorating to find those that have that effect.  This week I've been lucky enough to have some beautiful encounters... one with a girl I could talk to every day for the rest of my life and forever feel wonderfully high from her words.  She makes me feel like theres this crazy fire burning right inside.  I wish I could explain it, and although our conversations are sometimes about the most stupid, insignificant things I feel that everything she says always has so much value, no matter the topic.  To her - thank you... for being a person who I can confide in always, who I feel better after seeing, who is truely so amazingly beautiful inside and out.

As for the other; I have mentioned her before and I'm very glad that I get to spend time with her.  It will be nice to reminisce the good and  bad and to have someones hand to hold and remember... remember everything.

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do... about you now... either of you and obviously more but at this particular moment, life is a little less crazy with you in it <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Post a Comment