Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Caffine Addiction.



I never pollute my body like I do in these weeks...  I am usually rather conscious about the amount of caffine, taurine, guarana, sugar and many things for that matter that enter my body.  This week is different.  Its like every second I've had a cup of coffee or a V in my hand.  My brain is scitzing out... my body keeps shaking... my stomach might explode and my kidneys keep on filtering out the shit i'm putting in.

I can't wait till this fortnight is over.  I'm going to be so happy I'll dance in my street - and thats a promise.  Its not like its really all that bad; I work well under pressure, yet sometimes it all builds up inside and I just explode into crazyness.  I wouldn't really care if these things didn't mean so much to me, it THIS didn't mean so much to me but it does and its nice to give a fuck for once.  This is what I want to do, this is who I am and I guess a challenge isn't all bad right?

Pressure
Pressure
Pressure

Why is it that kids think year 12 will make or break there life?
Will it?  Will it really?
There is so much beyond that and I guess thats what I have to see in this situation - If i can't do it now, doesnt mean i cant do it at all... it just means I have to work harder next time, prioritize more.  I guess im scared of getting left behind in all the nothingness that is life.

Goodnight kids and happy studying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment