Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Jumping on the band wagon

As lame as it is I CAN'T contain myself after reading the most ridiculous fight on facebook.  I am actually laughing so hard at how defensive people are getting about such stupid things.  Just for pointers - nobody cares about how crap your life is.  Your boyfriend's cousin's best friend doesn't really give a shit if you post "Fuck life" and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people are just going to think you're attention seeking.  As for supporters and those who stand up for people responsible for such posts - you are so fucking funny.  Most of you do not have legs to stand on but my god you amuse me! 

Sorry but I felt the need to say this.  Perhaps I'm just looking for attention? BAHAHAHA.. oh dear. Well this is a blog and I'm not announcing to all my friends and associated profile randoms in perth that my life sucks.

Thank you and goodnight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment