Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dreams of 2009


DREAMS
Hold fast to dreams,

For if dreams die,
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.



They say that you have the power to become whatever it is you want to become and to achieve whatever it is that you want to achieve.  They also say that life is 10% what happens and 90% how you perceive life's happenings.  I myself have come to believe that you attract what you want by wanting it so much and by putting in the work in order to get the goods in a neat little box at the end.  I've come across some dreamers that continue to dream instead of attracting a new reality and so I say to you:

- Once you hit 21 life does not go down hill, life begins.
- Anything is possible if you dare to try.
- Life is beautiful even though sometimes it may be masked by bad things...but dig up the good things that  hide beyond the sand.
- Love yourself NOW because later is TOO LATE!

This year I have discovered that I am more independent than I think I am.  I have been more in touch with my dreams and I have achieved every single one that I have had.

I have travelled the world
 

 
I have been surrounded by good company
 


I have discovered my passion and future career path
 

 
I have found the perfect part time job
 

 

I have watched my brother marry
 

 


I have been in touch with my inner self; me - a free spirit



Dare to dream but dare even more to achieve.




0 comments:

Post a Comment