Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sexology #1


I was conned into doing this third year promotional unit and as much as I can't stand health promotion I am adoring the tutor and the discussions we have in class.  Sexology is the unit by the way.  It's amazing how endless sexual health is as a topic - so many branches, so many issues, so many interesting and wonderful things.  We are sexual beings.  Although sexual acts aren't necessarily vital for existence we are driven by our sexuality, our desires, instincts, attitudes, identities, pleasure sensors, curiosity, lust and intimacy.  Sexology is such a taboo topic for a lot of people but sexuality is sacred, sex is something that is so healthy for us as humans if done in the right way.

Things I learnt in sexology today:
1.  That men have more sensitive nipples than females

2.  The number one "must do" for good sex is good lubricant containing silicone.

3.  The more aroused you are as a female, the more loose your vagina will be before
intercourse.... although this is logical and quite obvious, it occured to me in class that some men think tight vagina means that you are sexually aroused...hmm.

4.  A new product has been released in the US/UK that is a ball of lubricant which is inserted into the vagina and slowly releases and lubricates it over two days.

5.  Females who smoke marijuana during week 6-7 of pregnancy are those most likely to produce children with 'ambiguous genetalia' because of the solubility of weed and sexual differentiation occuring in the foetus at that time.

6.  Worldwide, 1 in 1200 people have 'ambiguous genetalia'.



One "controversial" issue came up today - sexual education for children.  How young is too young?  My tutor educates children who are 11 about the words 'cunt' etc.

I ACTUALLY HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS BUT NEED TO GO STUDY SOOOO
**** TO BE CONTINUED...

And as much as I hate popular radio music:
(OFF TOPIC BUT) Oh my god... on the radio on the way home I heard the lyrics 'Me like it when you...' and 'I ain't never gonna let ya steal him from me'......wtf?


We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be awhile

Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

You want love?
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be awhile

0 comments:

Post a Comment