Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Grief.

They say that there are these 'stages' of grief.  
I feel like I've lived through them over and over... 
I lose out, I find peace, I keep going.
And the hardest things about an end to things are the way things sway.
They may start off good or bad or somewhere in between...
But no matter where they start they always shift.
Shit in the long term is not hard to deal with when you put your mind to it,
Yet in the short, its hard when someone you care about feels the need to inflict hurt on you.
Why do these things happen?  I will never know.
But if the cycle is not broken, this will never get better.
Here's to the future - may it be brighter and clearer than the now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment