Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Nutrition PREVENTION?

I am currently in the library at uni but have far too many issues running through my head - gahh.... why am I so passionate about all this health stuff.  I will not complete this blog until later tonight.. for anyone who may possibly be reading.

Nutritional potential of food products

It honestly feels like companies, food scientists and advertising is seriously diminishing our opportunity of gaining the most out of our foods.  Shelf life concerns cause multiple preservatives to be added to shit, colourings and additives increase consumer appeal, just chemical techniques in food science are especially damaging to products but its all about the money....

I guess this is harsh reality.  I know this.  It doesn't mean that I'm not going to raise awareness though.  Ignorance is such an unfortunate fact of living and breathing in this world.  We obviously can't know everything so that is why we need to help eliminate detrimental ignorance one piece of personally insignificant information at a a time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment