Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, August 01, 2011

Making it better.

How very unexpected life can be.
Things that never seem like possibilities become them...
People you never hear from or even see can impact your life...
But the thing I am pondering most now is me.
I know where I am, and where I want to be.
Now its a matter of eliminating the bad and replacing with good.
But in a way I'm a little scared about this.
Did I blow it somehow already?
First impressions usually last right, although they might be jaded?
And although it seems insignificant amongst everything, 
I hope I didn't throw away this chance before it had time to happen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment