Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Letting go.

You seem to be blinded by manipulation.
A new self of yours is being created.
With it may come happiness, in which I am glad.
But this change - its making you just like everyone else.
Unique as you have been, indigo,
The only reason you don't understand me is because you are different.
But your perception moves in the ways in which you want it to.
You still see what you wish to see,
Even though you're not the real you anymore.
Don't become a clone... I never tried to change you.
Maybe I should have.. but life does what it does.
You are entitled to what you deserve...
I hope you are happy.

Leave those behind who hurt you.
They are merely bricks in the wall.
You will find many more people on your journey,
Never settle for less than you deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment