Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, November 04, 2011

Our sexuality

I am reading the most engaging and truly fascinating book on human sexuality.  It seems we are instinctual when it comes to our sexuality but really, instinct is the tip of the iceburg.  I think many find it a true challenge to be in touch with their sexuality and this is partly to do with their awareness and understanding of the world around them.  In order to understand one's sexuality, so much else must be embraced.  I will definitely write more about this when I can think straight (am not as tired).  I feel like I'm repeating myself and making no sense but I had to express my excitement.  If anyone ever gets the chance to read anything by Michael Foucalt or Betty Dodson - you will never regret it.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sl*t much?

Anonymous said...

Prude much? How do you think you came about onto the planet wise ass? What is wrong with sharing ones sexuality with one individual in particular? I don't think there's anything wrong with what is being expressed here. You're just too insecure about yourself to enjoy your sexuality, perhaps?

millisemmy said...

I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
ยาลดน้ำหนัก

Post a Comment